Chadormalu Mining & Industrial Co. Products
Process and Products:
Iron ore process includes low and high intensity magnetite separation stages. Flotation process has been applied to cover two goals.
First decrease phosphorous content in hematite concentrate product which yielded from high intensity separation and second, Apatite production as by product from tail of high intensity stage.
Recently with attention to the market, the company has planned for lump ore production in mine schedule.
Products and capacities:
The Nominal capacity of each Line by 54-55% Fe content of Plant Feed is forecasted to be 1.4 Mio ton/year .But thanks to more production hours due to shorter Maintenance time and Improvement of Magnetic separators, at least 15% capacity increase has been achieved in Last year.
The Fe-Content of produced Iron Ore concentrate is 67.5% Min with Max 0.05% phosphorus.
Beside of Iron Ore concentrate, 600,000-1,000,000 ton High grade Iron Ore with Fe-Content above 61% is exploited by selective Mining for Production of Blast furnace Iron Ore, Which will be crushed and screened in a private Plant in the neighborhood of Mine for Production of Lump and Fine ore.
In addition to a.m. Iron Ore products, CMIC produce also Apatite (phosphate) concentrate as by-product.
The existing Plant capacity for this product, depending on P-Content of Feed Ore is 120,000 ton per year Min, and in case of more demand it can be increased by implementation of Line 4 and 5 to 200,000
Ton per Year Min.
Chadormalu products are as the following:
1- Iron ore concentrate as main product:
- The annual design capacity by Fe 60% feed ore is 1.7 Mio ton for each line.
- Due to several modifications and improvement depite of decrease of feed Fe grade to about 55 – 56% the annual capacity of each Line has been increased to 2.1 Mio ton.
- Total concentrate produced in 4 existing lines is 8.4 Mio ton annually.
- On up completion of line 5 which is under construction and will be commissioned in January 2012, the total annual Iron Ore concentrate Production will be increased to 10.5 Mio ton.
2- Phosphate (Apatite) concentrates as by product:
- Three lines are also equipped for producing Phosphate concentrate. The Annual total capacity is 140 thousand tons.
3- Lump and Fine Ore production:
- Total annual capacity for lump and fine ore is 1.2 Mio ton.
4- Pellet production:
- The nominal design capacity of Ardakan Pelletizing Plant is 3.4 Mio ton.
General Quality Of Chadormalu Products
|Pellet Feed (Concentrate)||67.5||17||2.5||0.4||0.06||≤0.03||0.35||0.45
|Lump Ore||62||18||3 - 4||0.3||0.35||≤0.12||0.7||1.2
|Sinter Feed (Fine Ore)||60||19||4 - 5||0.6||0.45||≤0.12||0.9||1.8
Physical Properties Of Products
|Pellet Feed (Concentrate)||Grain Size||80%||Less Than 45 Micron
|Blain Value||1600 - 1700||Cm2/gr
|Lump Ore||Size Structure||6.3 - 31.5 mm||90% by weight
|Size Structure||< 6.3 mm||Max 5% by weight
|> 31.5 mm||Max 5% by weight
|> 50 mm||0% by weight
|Sinter Feed (Fine Ore)||Size Structure||< 6.3 mm||92% by weight
|> 6.3 mm||8% by weight
|Moisture||3 - 4 %||
|Apatite||P2O5||~ 33%||Less than 45 micron
Comparison table for R.O.M Ore consumption, Recovery and concentrate production in the last ten years (1999-2009)